1.08.2009

Brand New To Knitting

The Knit Kit is a new tool designed for, but not limited to, knitters. It is a 'Swiss Army Knife' of sorts for the traveling, beginner or any knitter who wants to get organized and stay simplified. View this in person for the first time at the TNNA Show next week in San Diego January 17-19, 2009 at booth #1245. Please visit our website at http://www.theknitkit.com/ for full information and specs. We welcome all comments and suggestions and look forward to seeing you at the show!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is fantastic I wish San Diego wasnt 8.5 hours away I would love to have one as a knitter I see how it would be perfect to slip into my purse to use anywhere Iam but it wouldnt take up much space.Hugs Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god(dess) it's silver and not pukey pink or baby blue or some other stupid color (are you listening Clover?) The only thing missing is a stitch/row counter. I'm buying for myself and family. Good luck, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great ! may we order from france ?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nifty Knit Kit is available at DreamWeaverYarns.com as a pre-sale item. It will ship as soon as it becomes available to ship! (Dream Weaver does indeed ship to France.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it too much to hope for that this is made in America? Inquiring minds want to know

    ReplyDelete